Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sewing




     Sewing


   I would like to own a sewing machine, but first I will tell you about my first day of camp couture          (a camp run by a 2nd place winner in Project Runway) and what I will do with my sewing machine.

Camp Couture


My first day at camp couture was AMAZING!
I made a name tag (my name stitched), two pillows, and a awesome bag! Here are the four rules of sewing: 
1.WATCH YOUR FINGERS
2.STOP IF YOUR MACHINE DOES NOT SOUND RIGHT
3.D,JVNDFKGHFBFGUHKUTHGTKRUHTFYGHJRU
4.GUHFGLOHCRO;GJHLITUTLHYUTU

I learned how to thread a bobbin, turn on the corners, and to make a purse you need to get stiffer fabric.



What to do


What I plan to do with my machine is:

1. make pets for my doll
2. make stuffies
3. make Christmas gifts
4. make matching clothing for my doll and me
5. be AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment