Robotics
Robotics are fun to learn even though it is complicated and precise. This means you should not be upset if it does not come out correctly. My dad and I went to Fry's electronics and bought a pricy robotics kit called MINDSTORMS EV3.Even though you can make many robots out of this kit, you have to take apart the one you made to make another one (you can not make two at the same time). These may be boring but it is worth doing in the end because the finishing piece is fantastic! I hope you make some robots! Good luck if you are!
I think robots will be awesome once we design them to do cool stuff. they would be able to be like portable, walking, smart, flexible...
BODYGUARDS!
Now that would be AMAZING!
They might transfer into a car, plane, helicopter, or even a teleport/ portal!
Thanks for the audience!

No comments:
Post a Comment