Where in the World Is Isabelle -- Africa and Europe 2015
Tanzania, Croatia, Bosnia,
Slovenia, and Hungary
Tanzania
- I see so many types of animals wherever we go
- I hear myself freak out as I see a leopard jump down from the hotel roof in front of us
- I smell the bumpy dirt roads that are everywhere
- I feel the heat on my head as the flame that fills the hot air balloon with warm air fires up
- I taste the culture of Tanzania, Africa.
- I see red-tiled roofs as I walk along Dubrovnik's city wall
- I hear Zadar's sea organ spouting its music
- I smell the smoke from the brush fires along the coast
- I feel the hot pebbles that create a beach on the island of Lopud
- I taste the culture of Croatia, Europe.
Bosnia
- I see the border guards of Bosnia and Croatia only a few feet apart, with the border in between them
- I hear the line of cars that are anxious to leave Bosnia for the weekend
- I smell the groceries of a small market that we stopped in
- I feel my stomach getting more and more upset
- I taste the culture of Bosnia, Europe.
Slovenia
- I see choppy water on the lake as it lightly drizzles
- I hear some thunder rumbling across Lake Bled
- I smell the famous Slovenian cream cake
- I feel the grass as I pull it up to feed a swan
- I taste the culture of Slovenia, Europe.
- I see the HUGE statues everywhere
- I hear the funicular coming to the top of the hill
- I smell various meats as I go on a “Taste of Hungary” tour (tasting tour)
- I feel the different temperatures (20oC-38oC) of the different pools at the famous thermal baths
- I taste the culture of Hungary, Europe.
No comments:
Post a Comment