2016 - My White Christmas
This year, we went up to Montana to celebrate Christmas with our family!!! It was really fun, and since it was Christmas time, there were lots of cookies to choose from. The homemade ones were the best, though. Okay! Back to Montana! It snowed a lot while we were there. As usual, I'm going to add the 5 senses thing that I usually do, but I'm also going to add a acrostic poem into this entry. So... here we go!!!
Montana has many things you can see, hear, feel, and smell. Here are some examples of them:
I see many, many silver dollar coins as we visit the tourist attraction, the 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar.
I smell wet dogs as they play in the snow.
I hear the horses whinny as Buddy, the dog, startles them.
I feel the cold snowflakes numb my face, hands, and toes.
I taste the culture of Montana, again!

No comments:
Post a Comment