Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Montana!!!!

Montana!!!

Hi guys!  Ihow to draw a  know I already did a post on Montana... but this time, I went by myself! I stayed with my Uncle, Aunt, and two cousins. We did so many cool things! First we went up to Polson to watch my cousins play basketball on Sunday. We got there a little late, so I couldn't see my cousins play. Two of my cousin's teammates owned a cabin near Flathead lake, so we stayed there for the night. In the afternoon we went swimming and canoeing one the lake. We played some games, played volleyball, then ate hotdogs for dinner. After, we all say around a camp fire. Then we played a game that was kind of like a board game, then went to bed. We woke up early the next morning, found a frog in one room, then left for more basketball. We finished up around noon, grabbed some fries and pizza burgers at Lynn's drive in , then went back to the house in Missoula. we hung out there, made dinner, watched some movies, then went to bed. The next day, we went shopping for cowboy boots and hats. I got a hat at the first place, then we went to the Boot Barn for boots. I got some nice cowboy boots, and one of my cousins got a hat. We also did some grocery shopping. On Tuesday, we went rafting down a river. We had 2 canoes. Sometimes I would tie the canoe that I was riding in to the big raft. Then I just relaxed. We stopped at a small island and stayed there for the night. In the morning we saw lots of elk cross a river. We paddled down the rest of the river to our stopping point. we loaded everything onto the truck, then drove back to the house. We stopped by quickly, then drove off to my grandpas. We just were hanging out and playing cards, then we ate tacos for dinner. We stayed there for the night then in the morning we went horse back riding. My cousins stood up on their horses! They are crazy! Then we went huckleberry picking. We at least got 2 1/2 gallons. There were so many! Then we went back over to grandpas for chicken and corn on the cob (dinner) then we went back to Missoula and went to bed after some shows. Friday was more of a relaxing day. We climbed the "M" and went zip-lining. After that, we washed the huckleberries, dried them, then froze them. Saturday was the last day. We cooked huckleberry muffins, got me packed, cooked huckleberry muffins, got me packed, cooked huckleberry muffins, got me packed, said bye, then took me to the airport.

Here are my 5 senses for Montana:

I see many cool rocks as I walk around.
I hear the elk mewing.
I smell all of the freshly picked huckleberries..
I feel a horse nibble my finger as it eats the pellet that is in my hand.
I taste the culture of Missoula, Montana.

This was Summer 2015 I just forgot to publish it... Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment