Thursday, April 24, 2014

Take Your Child To Work Day!


Take You Child To Work Day



Hello dear friends of mine! Today I will be telling you about Take Your Child To Work Day at Google. This is when Googlers/my dad can take their child/children to Google for a whole day!

Do you want to know what my dad and I did? Yes? Okay! First my dad and I went to his building and got some breakfast. Then we went to a mini children museum. We did many activities during the day, including making a Kazoo and bagpipe out of really weird materials.



Things I learned

1. If you don't break the water's surface tension, you can make a paper clip float!
2. When air vibrates really fast, it makes a noise.
3. If you put ice on a heat conductor, the ice will melt faster than ice on a heat insulator.



We also saw some presentations such as, google glass and cooking crepes.

Thank You for your time!
I hope you read my next article!


No comments:

Post a Comment